Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What to do with old lingerie?

Today's topic is very rare...I guess people seldom share about how to dispose off old lingerie because they're too shy to bring up the topic and, lingerie is somehow very intimate stuff for girls and women. Not that I don't feel shy to write about this, what I think is very simple, I search for solution and I share what I've got. After all, its just about helping yourself and helping the others..a win-win situation :)

So I've been figuring out for sometimes on how to get rid of my old lingeries which already un-fit, out of shape(due to lack of washing lingerie skill) and I can't get any solution until I go check it out in the internet. There are many answers to my question, somehow some of it I found it really interesting ^^

Solution on how to dispose your lingerie:

NORMAL ANSWER
1. Do some good with your old lingeries by donating them to the charity to help those homeless women

2. Cut off the trim/ elastic to be reused or recycle the bra hooks in the back to make a bra extender

3. Recycle the underwear fabric, use them to make mini art, quilts, or used it as a stuffing for things that need stuffing

4. Send them to recycle to make new fabric for new lingerie

5. If it's still in good condition, make t as a top to wear by adding some material and do some design or embroidered


INTERESTING ANSWER
1. DON'T WEAR any lingerie so that you don't have to worry on how to dispose it!!

2. Give all the lingeries away at any gay bar (who knows people there will love to have them) ;-)

3. Wrap it up properly and give it to your boyfriend as a gift. They'll remind him of you O.o

4. Use it to make a purse?!

5. There are people looking for women to sell their lingerie!!


I guess you should have some idea now, don't you ^.~
There are more funky and un-predictable answer which you can look for in the internet. Have fun trying peeps :)

p.s: anyone dare to try on the suggested interesting answer?! I seriously don't...LOL

No comments: