Monday, February 21, 2011

V ' Day

Happy belated Valentine's Day!
People always ask me questions like:

"what does valentine's day mean to you?"
or
"how would you celebrate this special day with your love one?"

Well, my answer is pretty much the same...I don't take this day so serious anymore for like 5 years ago?? From my point of view, its just another day to boost up country economic, where every place and restaurant is crowded, you gotto move very fast, eat very fast to avoid people waiting for table...why do you have to get yourselves into trouble like this?!
I spent this day accompany Mr.T with his new project. We have quite a sweet time at his office and he surprised me with a small little gift. I didn't expect him to remember the day since he was so busy all these while.
Obviously, he did and to be frank I'm a bit surprise though o.O
For me, its about staying together with someone whom you truly love. It doesn't has to be candle light dinner or fancy pressie or wonderful surprises...you don't have to do all these to show how much love you have for him/her...even only in this specific day.
Still, I hope all of you have an enjoyable day with your love ones!


For him
xoxo

No comments: