Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Weekend


I have to admit that I'm not an outgoing person...I love to stay at home all the time instead of hang outside and stay under the hot sun ;-)

Believe me or not, there are millionz of good reasons to stay at home..it doesn't have to be boring all the time. In fact, there are lotz of things which you can do, just like me ==


1. Kick start your day with a healthy exercise, go for an early swim...good exercise, at the same time to keep you energetic for the whole day

2. make yourself a nice and healthy breakfast. Your menu may include garden salad, smoke bacon, sunny side up, sausage, and 2 pieces of bread or its even healthier if you choose to have wholemeal bread

3. For those who don't have maid at home like me, you may do some household chores. I like to do my own laundry, especially white color apparel which cannot be mix with other color to avoid color transfer. Besides, it can train my responsibility to handle all my stuff with care, to keep them in well condition so that they can last long

4. Cleaning out wardrobe. This is my top of the list in household chores. I always have so much fun in cleaning my wardrobe. Girls always want to look at their best, so we have to have an organised closet. Sort through the item and get rid of clothes you no longer needed. A little free space will help you find things easily and quickly or it may just give you reason to go shopping!

5. As a student like me, I'll tend to leave my school works and assignments until the weekend. Reason because I have classes 5 days in a row, and it all ends very late in the evening. By the time I reach home I'm already in a half death situation. So the best time to concentrate in my assignments will be the weekend, where I reckon my brain can function better after I have enough rest

6. Indulge yourself with a simple tea break. A combination of flower tea and cookies and pastry. This is time when you can sit back and relax after a busy afternoon. Call some friends to join you make it as a small gathering. Its the best time to gossip around and share information on fashion, make-up, and whatever you want to


7. Always keep yourselves updated with current news and trend. As a soon-to-graduate degree student, my next move will be stepping into the working environment; a truly new phase in life where I have to always be well prepared to overcome all kinds of problems which I may encountered to. Reading is always the best way to learn. So read more, learn more, gain more

8. Online shopping. Of course you don't want to stay outside yet you really need to do some shopping. Just a few simple steps: google out your desire stuff, place your order, make payment, and wait for the product to arrive at your door ^.~


9. Spend some quality time with your love ones. Together with your mummy, cook a simple and delicious dinner for the whole family. Enjoy the process; spending time with family is the utmost precious moment. No matter how bad it would be, family is always the closest one to you.

10. If you are attached and keen to have a nice and wonderful date, there are many which you can try. Rent or buy some DVDs or you can even download it from the net with all in HD! Cycling during the night is a splendid idea too. Cycle to the park with your partner, showering by the night star...perfect!!

Seems like I've got a long list on how I spend my weekend...oppssyy!
Trust me, the list still keep going ^^

All in all, staying at home doesn't have to be dull and gray...all you need is to put in some little effort and will to make things out for you. Its always about your own choice. Who knows you will come out with ideas that are much more better than mine ^.~

Have a great day ahead!!

No comments: