Friday, June 24, 2011

Changing...to The New Stage of Life

Hi peeps, it's been a while since my last post here....I have no choice but to drop all possible distractions to regain my 100% attention back to studies, to fight for my soon-to-complete degree course. It's been a hard time I would say, dealing with hundred and thousand of books and papers, lectures and never ever ending revision classes, a bit overwhelmed! *freaking out*


Time flies, after 3 months and now I'm once again coming back for good, hoping that my come back would bring more cheerful and inspiration blog to all readers (I know there might not be many of them just in case if ithappens to have anyone out there I still show my concern to them) ;-)


A little update on my current life, technically I've completed my Degree program and started off work as an AE, helping out Mr.T to manage his businesses. It was a brand new experience for me, unlike the past, this time it was a real life salary-base job, no more joking or doing things half-heartedly. I see this as my training stage before I can be well prepare to handle work outside without anyone's protection and guidance. So, yea, this is serious stuff!! Oh, did I just mention serious? As if never in my life that I've did something real serious compare to this, aiks :s


Don't feel like writing a long post tonite, BUT

there's gonna be a minor change in terms of the blog contents for the following post and in the future. Ain't you feeling excited already??


I'm desperately looking forward to it already ;-)


Turning into a new leaf. New Page New Filling New Inspiration



No comments: